X-Wing 2.0 First Order Conversion kit
The first Order fields a variety of Starfighters based on classic Imperial designs. Far from simply rehashing these older ships, though, First Order fighters feature a number of refinements that give them the edge in their fight against the loathsome Resistance.
The first Order conversion kit makes your first edition versions of these ships immediately available for use in your X-Wing second Edition squadrons.
Within the first Order conversion kit, you’ll find everything you need to strike fear into the heart of the Resistance and take your Squad into the Future of X-Wing, including a wide variety of new ship cards and tokens, including some of the most celebrated pilots in the first Order, such as major stridan, “backdrop,” and Kyle Ren himself.
These pilots are accompanied by more than one-hundred upgrade cards and new manoeuvre dials for your tie/FO fighter, special forces tie, tie silencer, and upsilon-class shuttle ships, giving you plenty of tools to bring back the glory of the Empire.
- Although the Galactic Empire’s influence is evident, the First Order has evolved into a separate entity in the years since the Battle of Endor and this break carries over into the new edition of X-Wing.
- As a separate faction, the First Order brings its own complement of starfighters to X-Wing, and veteran and new players alike can use the First Order Conversion Kit as a starting point for their First Order squadrons.
- The First Order Conversion Kit makes your First Edition versions of these ships immediately available for use in your X-Wing Second Edition squadrons
- This kit contains a vast array of new ship cards and tokens—including iconic pilots like Kylo Ren
- Ages 14+|2 Players|30 to 45 Minute Playing Time